Friday, August 24, 2007

I Welcome Myself...

I'm welcoming myself to my blog. I feel like having a big welcome type shin-dig after the very long hours I spent (somewhere around 8, I didn't know how to use Photoshop before now) trying to figure out how to turn this run-of-the-mill blogger template into something "my own," instead of looking like the blog down the street (?). I learned about hexadecimals, which include more than just decimals (?), html jargon, and about trial and error. Grr. The trial part was ok. It was the error thing that drove me nutso and reminded me of how patient I SHOULD be. See, these are good missionary, good ministry, good anyone things to know. Plus, "Hexadecimal" is a cool word. It makes me feel all smart and techie when I say it.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Congratulations. I don't know the first thing about Photoshop or any of that stuff, so you're way ahead of me.

Welcome to blogland!

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP