Friday, April 25, 2008

Opportunities Abound

I'm LOVING being on campus lately. God has opened up door after door...WIDE...for me to encourage the girls on campus with my experiences and what He's been teaching me. Just today, I had the blessing of just chatting with a long time friend (I knew her when she was 13 from camp!) and praying with her about some burdens.

Next week, I'm joining a girls dorm for thier dorm devotionals. I'm elated for yet another fellowship opportunity and another chance to share my heart with the girls. I'm excited for what God has laid on my heart to talk about that night. God's will. I know...sound daunting? Well, it can be, but I've been seeing in scripture lately how very clear it is!

Pray for me and my on-campus ministry! It's not an official position. I kind of just made it up...and I'm not getting paid, my reward is knowing that God is glorified!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah!! I had an amazing weekend at counselor training I can't wait to tell you all about it! Dan Fields taught a session called "Determining God's Will"... It was so good. I'll share my notes with you if you want. :) Isn't it exciting to know God wants to use you in people's lives?! There's something especially exciting about being used on a college campus... whether we're ministering to believers or unbelievers, it's a blessing to be a light and to see God working!!

P.S. Jenn's having her baby today!! I'll keep you posted. :-D

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP