Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Fog-et It

I'm having the WORST brain fog EVER today. I can't think of any way to structure my lessons for camp, which are due at the end of the week. This is my biggest hurdle today.

Plus, I KNOW I had something interesting to update you all on, but for some strange reason, I can't remember...for the life of me!

It's kind of like that feeling I had earlier today when I left the house. I took my purse, projects, keys and mail to the car a few minutes early so that I wouldn't forget anything important. I walked back into the house and thought "Why did I come back in here?"

I meandered around the house for a few minutes, made sure all the lights were turned off and grabbed a bottle of water. I thought that nagging feeling of "I forgot something" would be gone by then, but it was still lingering. "Oh, well," I thought. "I'm sure I'm just being over concerned."

So, I locked the door and made my way out to the car and proceeded to drive to town. As I pulled up to my destination and got out my phone to tell Jim I was coming to drop off his lunch...it occured to me. Drats! LUNCH! It's still sitting on the dryer where I put it so it wouldn't be forgotten (the dryer is right next to the door near the driveway).

So, let this be a lesson to you. Brain fog likes to linger and tease you all day. Well, at least it does to me. And it's stinky. Don't envy me.

No comments:

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP