Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Outside

Jim and I have recently started working on the outside of our house since the sun has finally come out and it's been weather fit for outside work. We've dug up old bushes and planted new flowers ALL around our house and in the yard. I can't wait til they bloom...hopefully they survive. I'm kind of new at this...

Here's a preview of what we'll be seeing in our yard this summer:

Blue Boy/Bachelor's Buttons

Zinnias

Silver Carpet

Weeping Pussy Willow




Lily of the Valley


Canterbury Bells



Dinner Plate Dahlias


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't wait to see the pictures once all those beauties start blooming! :)

Every year I think perhaps I should plant something but every year I think "yeah right" and I never do. Maybe once the kids are big enough not to ride their bikes through the flower beds. LOL

Sarah said...

I can't wait to see them either. I'll definately take pictures and post them...then, you can live out your "garden dreams" vicariously through the Engle Garden. The boys can't ride their bikes through this garden! :) Ha!

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP