Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Shoe Shenanagins

Not that you wanted to know this, but it's been BUGGING me since I was old enough to go shopping for shoes on my own. My feet (like most people's feet, apparently) are two different sizes. I can get a size 8 1/2 shoe and it fits my left foot wonderfully, but my toes on my right foot have to suffer minor squishage. On the other hand...or foot, if I get a size 9, my right foot is happy and my left foot is left wanting for a snug comfortable fit. I guess I can't win. Consequently, I feel like this:

2 comments:

Jenna said...

You can order Nikes from the website in two different sizes, one for each foot. I think they're called NikeID and you can pick the colors and everything. Pretty cool...and they're not any more expensive than the regular Nikes!

Sarah said...

Ooh. Thanks for the info. :)

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP