Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins

Mmm. These are Delightfully Yummylicious! I've tested these at Jim's workplace and well, let's just say that he brought home an empty tupperware dish! This is another recipe I got from Stacy, who got it from ME Wires, who got it from S.Gutwien. It's made it's rounds...and I think it's safe to say it's been enjoyed on all levels! Now, I'm getting the recipe out there because I LOVE it so much. Jim gave it a 3 1/2 on our scale of 1-5. So, it's another one to make later (or sooner).

Another incredibly EASY cake mix recipe.

Ingredients:

1 Lemon Cake Mix
1/2 Cup of Oil
1 (3 oz) lemon instant pudding mix
1 Cup of Hot Water
4 Eggs
1/4 cup (or less) of Poppy Seeds

Instructions:

Mix all & beat for 4 minutes
Pour into prepared muffin pan/mini-loaf pans
Bake at 350 degrees
50-60 minutes for cake
40 minutes for loaves
25+ minutes for mini-loaves
15 minutes for cupcakes
Insert tootpick to check doneness. If toothpick comes out clean, it's done!

Indulge...and it's a good one to share, too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, what you're saying is you're going to leave some of these on Art's desk to bring home to me? LOL

BTW, you can send me those pics at princessofsomething@gmail.com. :)

Sarah said...

Hmm. This is a possibility, Your Highness. (I just typed that with a Chronicles of Narnia Queen Susan accent).

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP