Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Jim Made a Funny

We were at Pizza Hut ordering their new P'zone, which is by the way, a 4 on a scale of 1-10. The guy at the cash register rings up the bill and says, "$6.47. Is that ok?"

Jim casually replies, "If it's not, will you make it less?"

I completely cracked up, pretty much right there in the store, in front of other customers and the cashier dude. How hilarious...and a very appropriate response to his question. "Is it o.k. if I charge you x-amount?" Haha!

I thought the cashier guy would laugh with me...he did. A little. But mostly he blushed. Poor guy, I guess it's a habit to ask if the price is o.k. And it's a good question to ask. It's letting us know that if they made a mistake with the bill, we can let him know. It's a totally fine question to ask. It was Jim that made the funny.

No comments:

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP