Thursday, February 11, 2010

Welcome a New Blogger & Other News

My real-life bloggy friend, Julie, just started her blog today. I love it...because it's so...real. I like honesty...candidness. It's truly beautiful. And I think Ju is a beautiful person who has a lot to share with this world. So, you should head on over to her blog, welcome her to the Blogosphere and take a dive into the life of Julie. It's quite refreshing. Well, it was to me, anyway.

In other news, I still don't have my Flickr account upgraded. Which means I'm going to have to sneak you some more photos via my public Facebook link. Here is one that just posted...mmmm, snow. Every little detail of it.

So, I met a happy person yesterday. SUCH a happy person. It was the guy at the McD's Drive-Thru. He smiled so big and sounded so incredibly happy, I suspect he may have been a Christian. I mean, his countenance really radiated JOY! It was refreshing and at the same time, convicting. Do I radiate joy? Do I make people wonder if I'm a Christian? Do I pass on the joy that is in me? Now, I really don't know that this man WAS a Christian, but what I DO know, was that he was joyful. He could have just gotten a raise, or engaged or anything that could bring a smile to ones face for a few hours. But, this seemed permanent. This seemed real. Makes me want to go back and ask him!

Well, that's about all I have to say. Thanks, Ju, for motivating me to get back on here and post something!

3 comments:

Melissa Lea said...

The link to Julie's blog is not working! :(

He & Me + 3 said...

I will head over to Julie's blog. i love your header and your makeover. Cute and the snow picture is awesome! Great capture.

Unknown said...

There are some people you meet that truly do have an inner joy about them, huh?

And, great point: do I radiate that kind of joy which could bring people closer to God... Just because I am so darn happy that they want some of what I'm having!?!
:)

blessings, wise one.
;)
Sylvia
PS- out of sheer curiosity now, you will have to tell us if you head back for some of that fast-food goodness and ask him what 'it' is? ;)

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP