Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Baby Blanket Chronicles

Thus begins my Baby Blanket Chronicles...

I've finished 1 1/2 cabled stripes (these little twisty designs are called cables) and have 9 1/2 to go! 5 colors, 2 stripes of each and each stripe is about 4 1/2 feet long.


Here are all the colors...united below, in no particular order. Except the pretty heather grey that I will add to the mix as well...I left him at home. :(


Wanna make one, too? Here's where I got the pattern!

http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/70070AD.html?noImages=

2 comments:

HonorMommy said...

Oh. You can tell I'm not very crafty...I was wondering how you were going to incorporate bungee cords into a baby blanket! :-D

Sarah said...

;) Cute, Tara...when I googled "cable stitch blanket" to find the pattern...I got lots of other "cabley" thingies, too...so I don't blame ya! :D

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP