Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Photography Blog Update


Are we having fun with these kiddo photoshoots or WHAT!!?? I'm really enjoying all these opportunities to capture memorable moments for moms, dads, grandmas and grandpas...these kids are so precious and priceless and deserve to be "captured!" My time with Josiah, Evy and Lily was a joyful challenge. Like their dear mothers (and my friends) pointed out, it's never easy to capture 3 kids under the age of 2! They weren't kidding. But, I am SO pleased with the results and I'm tickled everytime I look at the photos, remembering the chaos (I mean that lightly) that came with them! We had so many hilarious moments! Kids toppling over on eachother, mom's sacrificing their sanity for a smile! ;) I think I know why I love doing this!

No comments:

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP