Monday, August 10, 2009

I like to Eat, Eat, Eat Eeples and Baneenee's

I have a friend who directed me to this blog called "Heavenly Homemakers" and it looks quite inspiring! I'll be making plenty of visits to be reminded and motivated to be that homemaker God wants me to be. At present, I'm pretty lame. I really enjoy the OUTCOME...but, the motivation to get there...not really there right now. So, I'm going to start somewhere. And that somewhere is by eating more fruits and veggies (as suggested and challenged by Heavenly Homemaker herself)! Random. I know. BUT, if I have this goal, then my family will reap the consequences, no? Jim will be healthier for it, and so will my Josefine! Hey, it's a step towards something...and I'll be interested in seeing what that something is!

You interested? Good. I thought you would be. ;)

Check out the link in my sidebar for MORE!

No comments:

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP