Pretty much freaking out this week...so much to do.
Maybe I'll start a new blopic (I just made that word up - it's a cross btwn blog and topic) to motivate me...called "My List." Simple, I know.
Well, here goes it. It may be a tad embarassing - sharing my whole to-do list with the world. But, what choice have I? I'm not getting it done by NOT sharing it. I will get things done and cross them off my list (or turn it ummm....a pretty purply color)...and share it with you, my beloved readers.
- Prayer Letter - Wahoo! This got done TODAY...so, I felt the need to add it to my list to at least FEEL like I'm getting somewhere!
- Thank You cards for TWO showers. WHY does this seem to take so long. I've gotten a few done - but, I have more to go. I actually ♥ writing thank yous...cards are a hobby. But, yikes. This seriously needs to be done with...I have a lot I'm thankful for. It could take quite some time.
- Announcements mailed. This includes generating a mailing list, printing out labels, stuffing envelopes, etc - not to mention securing addresses for said list. Sadly, Josefine is already nearly 3 mos old...and her announcement photos are from birth-2 weeks. Hmph.
- Updating our Ministry Blog with past prayer letters. This could take some time - but once I'm on it, it should go fast.
- Expense Report Training. I say "training" b/c I used to do this (very daunting) task...having to keep reciepts and record mileage and so on and so forth can be quite daunting, esp. when you've moved three times and keep losing things. Grr. And because I just can't take it anymore, I'm going to show Jim how it works and HE will soon be the expense report guru. Oh...and this means we have to submit the next report - when??? This is two-for-one item on my list.
- Updated Prayer Cards...Nancy, my super-amazing, Iowa-loving friend will rescue me from this, tag-team style.
- Write a Story for the online writing class I'm still taking...due Oct. 16. Think I'll make it?
And because posts are always better with a picture - and because you're probably feeling as overwhelmed by my list as I am - here is an adorable (one of my favorites) picture of my Josefine, looking as if she has a lot on her plate, too. ;)