Wednesday, September 23, 2009

*WishList* Wednesday: Bonnets & Owls

I've been scoping out Etsy a whole lot lately...Love. It. In fact, I just got a few spectacularly handmade things for my girl.

This adorable fleece-lined old-fashioned bonnet made contemporary from UB2 is one of them. I knew Josefine would look stunning in these reds and browns... :)


And since I knew she could use a warm hat like this for fall/winter, I "added it to my cart." Sadly, I can't buy up the whole lot of things I love. So, I had to start a wish list for future Etsy longings.

Today's *WishList* Item is from SewCute Shop, and believe me, her work is SO cute. :)

Sidenote: I also saw a giveaway for an item at her shop at Little Birdie Secrets (and no, I don't HAVE to blog about it to enter - I just wanted to share the hip-coolness, just because).


Wouldn't these adorable OWL pillows would be the perfect touch to Josefine's room?

2 comments:

HonorMommy said...

Those owls would be perfect! Did she make that site just for you or what??? :-D

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Seriously, that might be the cutest stuff ever.

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP