Thursday, September 24, 2009

Coffee Break

I'm seeing a theme today...

Coffee. I'm not even a coffee drinker, really. Only socially. And if then, it's either some fancy-schmancy not-even-really-coffee drink (Caramel Latte, anyone?) or just a cup of Plain Jane BLACK coffee (hold the sugar and cream).

And because I've seen four posts that have the word "coffee" in it - 5 posts, people, count 'em - I decided to jump on the caffeinated bandwagon...

1. Chrysanthemama is hosting a giveaway to celebrate fall. She's giving away a bag of Starbucks House Blend Coffee...check it out!

2. Katie & 3. Amy have been enjoying a litte meme fun with 4. Linda from 2nd Cup of Coffee with her "Random Dozen" Questions.

5. My friend, Jenna is chronicling her husbands experiment with Coffee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now - for MY Random *1/2* Dozen (only going to answer 6 of 12 questions today to keep the length tolerable thanks to my -lengthy- introduction).

♥ Please share one middle school memory. It can be good, bad, ugly, funny. Pictures or words, I don't care, just share.

Ummmm, I had braces in middle school. But, I wasn't ashamed. I was VERY proud of my braces. During Homecoming week I decided to have the rubber bands on my braces match my school colors (black & gold). Let's just say that the memory is more embarrasing after the fact since we all know what YELLOW rubber bands on braces start to look like after, oh, an hour.

♥ What's your favorite Beatles song?

My sister and I sing "Do You Want to Know a Secret" to eachother just to be annoying. Good times. Not to mention, my mom was/is an AVID Beatles fan. I couldn't escape it- even if I tried - but, I don't think I would have tried. I like them, too.

♥ If I asked you to describe your most comfortable outfit, what would it be?

My Favorite Jeans - which, sadly, now have a malfunction with the zipper...a cami with a zipped-up hoodie.

♥ Would you rather host a party or be a guest?

Mmmm, both. I LOVE hosting and planning, but I also enjoy being a guest... :)

♥ Do you think we will move completely from traditional books to digital ones, and if we do, are you OK with that?

Hope it never happens. There's just something about holding a book in your hands while you read that makes it so real, makes you so there and part of the story. I would NOT be OK with digi-books...I just made that word up...has a nice ring to it. I still don't support them.

♥ Do you learn best by reading, listening or experiencing?

All of the above...but mostly EXPERIENCE. I haven't even read the manual for my camera yet...but, in the past year of using it, I've learned a TON about photography. Don't ask me ANY technical question, though.

And because a post is ALWAYS better with a picture -

No comments:

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP