Honestly, I don't think I should really qualify...psssshhh, what am I TALKING ABOUT! I love that Jennifer at Keeping Up with the Bowens gave me this sweet-action BLOGGER award (located on my sidebar)! Bring it...no more of this 'false humility.' I love an award...anyday. :) In all 'seriousness' (how serious can you get about a blogging award?), I DO want to say THANKS for thinking of me!
Now, all I have to do is pass on the Bloggy Love! 15 of my fave bloggers will enjoy this prestigious (it IS prestigious, yo) award as well! I love sharing, too!
Ok, here goes. In absolutely NO particular order...
1. Marsha at Other Such Happenings. I pretty much DIG her OWL banner...dude. And she has a great balance of funny and thoughtful things to say...
2. Kelly at Kelly's Korner. This girl is a rock star when it comes to the blogosphere (I mean, 60-some-odd comments...go you!)...and she has an adorable baby girl to boot. Anyhoo...I've really, really enjoyed keeping up with Kelly and joining her "Show Us Your Life" Party...she certainly knows how to make 'getting to know you' fun!
3. H-Mama from Family Team. I just love how this girl writes...she's creative and relateable. And she always seems to have a great photo collage to go with her posts...liking that!
4. Sara from Make Music from Your Heart to the Lord. Okay, I'll forgive her for not having an 'h' at the end of her name. Eh, it's a trivial thing. ;) BUT, she has such a great blog...all-around bloggy goodness here, folks.
5. Sarah (note the "h") from This Heavenly Life. I swear this girl can write a goooood story! She can write about pants...and pants can be funny. I'm not kidding...
6. Katie at The Baby Factory. She's quick-witted in person, too...believe me. And you won't be bored with her story, no way...and she has beautiful Gerbera Daisies gracing her blog - it makes me happy when I see them. It's her fave flower, too...did you know I knew that about you, Katie? She's also a big fan of Disney and all of the men in her life (that would be her husband, 1- year-old son and twin baby boys).
7. The Manager of He & Me + 3. I have to say that her last post cracked me up. There is always a great story about one of her kiddos...and often very funny! She says you'll find "Something Simple, Sassy, Sweet, Sappy, Silly, Spiritual, Studious, or Sarcastic, but always Something!" And...she's right.
8. Andrea at Under Grace and Over Coffee. This girl's got some great stuff in that head (and heart) of hers to share...another good balance of 'randomness' and gettin' down to business, too.
OK...I'm supposed to list 7 more. I'll get to it soon...but, for now...BED calls! Good rest means less chance of getting sick. So, I'm off. Stay tuned, though...more bloggy goodness comin' your way.
And no, didn't forget to add a picture...not even this late.
Yes...I live with this utter cuteness...