Friday, October 2, 2009

Show Us Your Life: BABY SHOES!

Show Us Your Life at Kelly's Korner

Ok...I have a fetish. Shoes. And not just ANY shoes, but baby shoes. Before we even knew if we were having a boy or girl, I was buying gender neutral (from my perspective) baby shoes. They are just too adorable! Sadly, my little one was born with big feet. And most of her *size zero* shoes didn't fit so well...I learned the hard way...buy AFTER baby is born. Anyway - these are a pair of shoes I should love to get for my little Josefine...mmmm, Owls (pictured below). Obsess, much? You can win a pair at LadyBug Soup!

Don't forget these darling birdie shoes (pictured below) from Bugaloo also featured in this post.

The bottom picture is of Josefine wearing her cute little (boy) loafers for the first (and possibly, last) time. I ♥ Baby Shoes! Oh, and as a side note - the top middle picture is of Josefine's swing mobile. Owls! Suprise...



2 comments:

Carrie said...

Awww...so cute! I've always loved baby shoes - Z wouldn't wear shoes (except soft-soled) until he was 15 months old!!! So sad!!!

Anonymous said...

SO cute!!! And your little one is adorable!

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP