1. If you could master one sport, what would it be?
Well, I've always been intrigued by diving, although I can barely (if at all) do a flip off the diving board! I can pull-off a mean Swan Dive, though! :D
2. When you make a major purchase, do you go with your gut instinct, or do you do research to make an informed decision?
Mostly the gut. That's why I married my husband, though. ;)
3. There is an old kids' game that says you can find out what your movie star name would be by using your middle name as your first name and the name of the street you grew up on as your last. What is your movie star name?
Haha! I've heard this before, only it was your "soap opera" name - same diff. though. Mine would be Elizabeth Elm.
4. Would you rather give up your favorite music or your favorite food?
Music, totally. Okay, maybe not totally. Hmmm, ok, fine. Food. Music can't make me gain weight. :P
5. There are two types of banana preferences. One is pristine yellow, almost to the point of being green; the other is spotty and more ripe. Which is your preference?
Spotty and more ripe...
6. Your favorite tree is?
Hmmm...I have this really cute Weeping Pussy Willow in our front yard...we planted it and have watched it grow for the past year-ish...love it!
7. On a scale of 1-10, how tech savvy are you?
Hmmm, humbly - 6 (but, I probably could go 6.5).
8. Has H1N1 touched your family?
Surprising, no. We're currently living near a college campus (it's been pretty heavy here) and my hubby works on campus, so it's really a surprise we haven't seen it in our home yet. Phew...knock on wood. ;) But, at the same time, it's not really, really surprising, b/c I make Jim wash his hands every milli-second when he comes home for lunch and such.
9. Are you an analytical person, or do you just accept things the way they are without questioning or scrutinizing?
Both. I'm analytically accepting.
10. Is your personality more like that of a dog, cat, or Koala?
Probably more like a dog for their friendliness. I hear Koala's are M-E-A-N!
11. Do you keep in touch with friends you made years ago?
I try and it's always a blessing when I do!
12. You are checking out at a grocery store. In the express lane, there are more people than the regular lanes, but of course, their load is less than those in the regular lanes. Which lane do you choose (assuming you qualify for the express lane) and why?
I have a pet peeve about people using the Express Lane that have a CARTFULL! I'm kind of weird about my lane choice, too. I like to strategize - so, I'll observe for a few seconds before deciding...does that cashier look slow? Is that man writing a CHECK!? Does that motorized wheelchair look low on voltage...ok, ok, just kidding on that last one. Sort of. Sometimes, Jim and I will make a game of it to see who gets out first. Here's my favorite strategy: if there are a bajillion people in line, I hover at the back, because you know that someone will call for "help at the registers" and you'll be "next" in line when the new checker guy shows up! Muahahahaha!
On a completely *random* note: This picture totally makes me think of Star Wars! Ha!