- Keeping me safe, healthy and thriving these past 28 years.
- Saving me.
- Blessing me with a loving and supportive husband, who would do anything for me.
- Working in ways I don't understand, so I can learn to trust You more.
- Loved ones who are praying for us.
- A beautiful and healthy daughter.
- A roof over my head.
- Friends with whom I can share my burdens.
- Your Word, and the truth within that has changed my life & my perspective.
- This experience is drawing us toward Yourself.
Tomorrow we have an appointment. We're going to have another ultrasound, and we're praying that we would be able to see our baby. So far, no miscarriage, so there is hope. Please pray with us...and thank God with us for His goodness, faithfulness and mercy. We truly don't deserve such love, but are blessed beyonds words with it...in abundance.
Also, pray for us tonight as we have a meeting at a church about 1 hour away. Obviously, after a week of waiting and praying, I feel a bit exhausted physically. Jim has been studying and preparing his presentation. This experience has also been heavy on his heart and mind, which might make it difficult to focus. We'd like to share our burden for Berlin with this church and also share our hearts...what God has been teaching us about faith in Him. Because, really...it will be an element of our life and ministry for the remainder of our days on earth. We're also singing a song about God's faithfulness. Chances are, I won't make it through without a little break down, but I'm hoping I can sing it without blubbering too much...the message is so vital, I'd hate to be a distraction.
Thank you again for praying...God is good!