Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bits 'n Pieces

A few things...

  1. Blogging is so cool. Wanna know why? Because I ran into a bloggy friend (and sadly, I have been oh-so-terrible at reading blogs and writing lately, so I'm WAY behind) today at a VBS we're speaking at. SO funny! Ironic! It's almost like meeting a celebrity...I mean, you read about someone's life and enjoy their funny stories and then you MEET them...by complete chance! Ha! Well, not COMPLETELY by chance. Obviously, God even planned our meeting! Anyway - you've got to check out her sweet little blog...
  2. Jim is on a ROLE with saying some of the funniest things EVER! I must share...

We walked to the mall the other day (in Cleveland...we were only across the street in a hotel) and after we crossed the street at the end of our walk, Jim said "Well, we made it back in three pieces..." I just DIED! HA! Three Pieces! What a kill!

THEN, only the next day he had another whopper. We were leaving Cleveland to head to New York. I asked Jim if he had the directions, to which he replied, "Yep, I got them the old-fashioned way." I was totally thinking he looked at road atlas...THAT's old school. But, then he added, "I looked it up on Google Maps." I think I laughed so hard, I cried. Ok...this might not seem so funny to you, but we just recently acquired a TomTom GPS thingy-ma-bobber, so Google Maps is SO last year for us. Ha!

2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

You all are too funny and cute. Three pieces. LOL
So glad that I got to meet you IRL. It is like meeting a celebrity. Tomorrow we will have to get a picture together...I will bring my little point and shoot if you don't mind...I mean...you are a celebrity and all. my kids all enjoyed your talk and presentation. They have been singing the BIBLE all day. :)
I will hunt you down *ahem* look for you. LOL
It is always fun to meet blogging friends.
See you tomorrow?

melanie said...

You are just as funny as Jim, Sarah ~ your reaction/enjoyment of his funnies is g.r.e.a.t. ♥

Laughter is such good medicine ~ you shouldn't need the doctor for a long time!

And, remember me, you world-famous blogger, please? ;-)

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP