Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thankfulness

Happy November...and Happy Season of Thankfulness. Every day should be a time to be thankful, but I really like the emphasis that Thanksgiving brings.

I've decided to follow some facebook friends by posting something that I'm thankful for every day this month, so I figured I'd share with you, too!

Since today is Nov. 3...I have 3 days of Thankfulness to share...

*30* Days of THANKFULNESS . Day 1 .
I am thankful for *deep breath* deputation...through all it's ups and downs, I'm reminded of God's faithfulness and provision and that He is building up our faith in Him!

*30* DAYS OF THANKFULNESS .Day 2.
I'm thankful for the Word of God...so much wisdom for all of life's issues and so much encouragement and comfort to be found in that wisdom. Looking forward to attending a few more Bible Conference Sessions focusing on the Pslams (one of my favorite books) and reminding us that GOD is ...OUR REFUGE!

*30* DAYS OF THANKFULNESS .Day 3.
I'm thankful for a handy (he's fixing the shower head now), hard-working (he's spending time calling pastors today), loyal and LOVING hubby! :)

1 comment:

cybil said...

I'm thankful for autumn, the cosyness of this season, candles, get-togethers with friends, being surrounded by a wonderful family.
so much to be thankful for!!!!

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP