1. He tells me he loves me everyday.
2. He washes the dishes almost everytime.
3. He likes to make up songs that consist only of the word "bum," and he's really good at it, too.
4. He always lets me have the not-burned toast, pizza, or whatever I happened to overcook that night for supper, if I make supper, which brings me to number 5.
5. He doesn't mind that I don't cook for him everyday, because I stink at grocery shopping.
6. He puts my needs (sometimes not really even necessary needs) above his own. ie: my need for an Outback Cheesecake splurge over his need for socks or shaving cream.
7. He can fix anything. Seriously, hire him out if you need a job done; we could use the money.
8. He is patient, patient, patient and angers at nothing. (I know this because I've tried.)
9. He's really ticklish, but stops tickling me when I say I'm gonna wet my pants, even though he's knows I'm lying, when he hates losing the Tickle Game and has to say "Uncle." (Basically, he lets me win the Tickle Game, like, everytime.)
10. He gives me a shopping budget of, let's say, $20 and almost always gives me $10 over when all is said and done. I really think he's planning that it's going to be a certain amount and always goes $10 under budget just to feel special when I thank him abundantly for giving me $10 extra. Hey, it's possible - but not likely, which is why I'm proud of him. He wouldn't do that...I don't think.
11. When we're at a restaraunt and I get something icky that I thought would be good, He always eats it and gives me the yummy meal he originally ordered.
12. He suprises me with flowers and jewelry. And chocolate. *sigh*
13. He says "Thank you."
14. He makes me laugh hysterically.
15. He's good at math, so I don't have to think numbers. Oiy.
16. He can build things. And make them look nice. And functional.
17. He says "pursey purse" when referring to my uh, purses.
18. He doesn't mind staying up really late just to talk.
19. He loves to preach God's Word.
20. He bakes really awesome cookies!
21. He loves to serve God.
Ok, your turn.