Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Birthday Surprise for Gina


I have this Great Idea for a most wonderful Birthday Surprise for my most wonderful friend, Gina. Sorry to say, but I can't tell you what it is, because chances are, she'll read this post...and then it wouldn't be a surprise anymore, which would make it less great. And I don't want that.

What I CAN say, though is that it will be VERY creative, fun, original, memorable, suprising, Sarah-esque, colorful, unique, decorative, energetic, a little pricey but worth it, pretty, lively, entertaining, portable, ingenious, flattering, upbeat, not generic, relaxing, genuine, graceful, funky, childlike, flowy, coherent, needed, thoughtful and loving!

Creative Juices are flowing, Gina. I can't wait til March 22!
Pictured above: Gina and her friend, Mike.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're amazing, Sarah... I'm speechless...

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP