Saturday, May 10, 2008

Still Learning

So, I just learned that if you save a post as a draft and then publish it later, it will publish your post when you saved it as a draft. I was NOT expecting that. So, I just posted a previously saved draft thinking it would be the "most recent" post and you, the reader, wouldn't have to scroll down to see it. Most people (myself included) look at the most recent (the top) post. So, this post is basically to let you know that there's a post below that just arrived for your enjoyement. Scroll down. Or...wait, even better. I'll give you a link to it as well. Right here.

3 comments:

HonorMommy said...

Hey! Lots of "clicks" on this one... Beautiful pictures...you should be a photographer! I miss tulip time :-(...that was something my mom and I did together every year. :-(

Sarah said...

Thanks! I love taking pictures! :) I would love to do it as a "side" hobby. In fact, I kinda do! :) Even though you couldn't enjoy Tulip Time in real life, I'm glad you could enjoy it through my pictures!

Sarah said...

Thanks! I love taking pictures! :) I would love to do it as a "side" hobby. In fact, I kinda do! :) Even though you couldn't enjoy Tulip Time in real life, I'm glad you could enjoy it through my pictures!

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP