Monday, June 9, 2008

Me? A Writer? UPDATE

Yay!

I did it!

After much deliberation, Jim and I decided that enrolling in this class given by the Institute for Children's Literature that will get me on the road to publishing children's literature! If you're wondering what in the world I'm talking about read this and this.

I was pretty much a nervous wreck when I was talking to the lady on the phone...mostly because I was about ready to give her a lot of our money. I've been liking the comma in our bank account figure and I was about to delete it in this one phone call!

But, we've talked about this for a few months now figuring that it's cheaper still than taking a number of classes at the community college and more flexible with our traveling schedule...and in the Sarah Style paraphrase, Jim says it will spark the flame of my writing career and so, I followed through, made the phone call and am now officially enrolled in an online, one-on-one course on getting published in the world of children's literature.

Watch out world...here I come. Well, I'm at least one step closer.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Woah cool! I hope it goes well and that you like your classes!

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP