- Today was the first day in the history of my life that I purchased diapers. For a baby shower. And they're pricey, but necessary, which is what makes them an awesome baby shower gift.
- My washer danced around the room today because it's off balance and because I'm not sure how to fix it, I stood there, bracing each side of the washer until it was done with the spin cycle.
- I'm not going to tell you what I had for lunch. According to a book title about blogs, you're not interested.
- I'm making Jim's favorite, Lasagna, for dinner. But, shhh. It's a surprise. And it's the easiest, fastest and yummiest lasagna recipe EVER. Not like you care any more about my dinner as you do about my lunch.
- I haven't had to water the flowers or our garden for weeks. Thanks to the abundant supply of rain around here. Some farmers might not see it as such a convenience, though.
- I had my friend Hanna over for lunch yesterday. She brought over a super tasty side dish of potato salad. Another easy, tasty recipe I'm sure to try out myself. Apparently, I can't resist telling you about yesterday's lunch. But, I'm still not telling you about today's.
- Recently, I tried out a new flavor of Orbit Gum. It's the Pomegranate flavored one, and after about 30 chews, it turns to mush. I wouldn't recommend it.
Well, that's about all the nothing I can come up with for now. I'm off! Cheerio!