Monday, September 28, 2009

Am I this kind of friend?

My friend, Sarah, shared a piece of her life with us today, and I was reminded what TRUE friendship is...it's weeping with those who weep, rejoicing with those who rejoice...and getting the same haircut when your friend doesn't have a choice. THIS is friendship, in it's purest and most innocent form. And it made me ask myself...am I this kind of friend?

WARNING: Keep a box of Kleenex handy.

Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep.
Romans 12:15

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, now that's friendship! So sweet, it makes me hopeful for today's youth after all!
And yeah, I'd say you're that kind of friend :)

Anonymous said...

BTW ~ I love the "silhouette family" so much, I'm getting one! ;)

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP